TheUnvarnished.com – COMMENT POLICY
TheUnvarnished.com is a place of freedom and all are invited to share their thoughts and opinions and to cross intellect and wit with others in constructive and uplifting ways.
In order to comment one must first Login to the Site. Before one can Login one must subscribe to the Site by going through a brief registration process which can be initiated from any page on the site by clicking the SIGN UP TO COMMENT button under Login.
All participants are solely responsible for their comments.
We want all who come here to learn something and to walk away with more than they came with. Nevertheless there are some rules that need to be followed and by virtue of your REGISTRATION you implicitly and explicitly agree to adhere to the policy as stated below:
All comments will be moderated to insure that they are adhering to the policy and flagrant violations of the policy will result in their membership being revoked and their account closed.
- Comments should reflect the post that they are in and should be, as much as possible, in response to comments posted by other members.
- Comments should be brief and concise when possible although we do not frown on comments that are educational and add to the topic at hand.
- Comments should be constructive and productive which can also mean exposing other members when they stray from the truth.
- Comments can refer the community to other similar or opposing points of view but we reserve the right to delete any comments that are excessively long or direct others to sites that are illegal, abusive or pornographic.
- Comments may agree or disagree with the content of the post as long as they do so in a productive and civil manner.
- Comments must not contain vulgar language unsuitable for a 14 year old. We want this site to be as family friendly as possible.
- Comments may not contain threatening, abusive or insulting language.
- Comments containing racial insults will result in membership revocation. We define racial as associated with a specific genetically defined group and not as a set of policies defined by the government. We believe all people are equal under God and we treat them as such.
- Comments that detract from the overall conversation and contain advertising that is not in keeping with the topic will be removed.
We hope that the interaction between members will be instructive and uplifting and we look forward to your participation.